- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64
HP Color LaserJet Pro M181fw Print Driver
HP Color LaserJet Pro M181fw is a multifunction laser printer that may be used for commercial printing at home or the workplace. The main functions of this product is printing, scanning, copying, and fax.
The first steps in set up the HP LaserJet Pro M181fw printer are very simple. Download and install the latest M181fw print driver for your Windows operating system. This download file includes the basic installer file automatically installs the basic driver and software solutions for your printer. This IS NOT a full software solution.
File Name: Basic_Webpack_x64-44.11.2787-LJM178-M181_UWWL_4_1_Basicx64_Webpack.exe
File Version: 44.11.2787
File Size: 20.7 MB
Release date: October 6, 2021
– Updated localization string for Korean language.
How to Install HP Color LaserJet Pro M181fw Print Driver
- Connect the USB cable between the HP Color LaserJet Pro M181fw printer and your computer or PC.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.
See also HP Color LaserJet CP6015dn