- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008,
HP Color LaserJet CP6015dn Driver
HP Color LaserJet CP6015dn is a color laser printer that provides high-quality prints as well as accurate color reproduction. The main functions of the HP Color LaserJet CP6015dn driver are print and auto duplex printing. Print from your computer using USB and Ethernet connectivity.
Download and install the latest driver for your HP Color LaserJet CP6015dn Printer. This file includes the most current PCL6 and PostScript driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows.
File Name: upd-pcl6-x64-18.104.22.16823.exe
File Version: 22.214.171.12423
File Size: 20.7 MB
Release date: October 6, 2021
– For detailed information on Enhancements/Features/Fixes and Fixes History please use the following link to refer to the Release Notes: HP Universal Print Driver – Release Notes.
How to Install HP Color LaserJet CP6015dn Driver
- Connect the USB cable between the HP Color LaserJet CP6015dn printer and your computer or PC.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.
See also HP Color LaserJet Pro M281cdw Print Drivers.