- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MP480 MP Drivers
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. This driver is compatible with PIXMA MP480 and MP486 printers.
See also Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver
File Name: md64-win-mp480-1_02-ej.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 13.18 MB
What’s New Ver.1.02
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Scanner driver] The following problem has been rectified:
Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support to be selected.
- [Windows 7]
While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.