- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MP490 MP Driver
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
This driver is compatible with all types of Canon PIXMA MP490 series printers.
See also Canon PIXMA MP494 Driver
File Name: mp68-win-mp490-1_05-ea24.exe
File Version: 1.05
File Size: 19.96 MB
What’s New Ver.1.05
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- \Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- .[Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly.
In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.