- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf is equipped with several functions including high-quality print, copy, and scan. Apart from that, this laser printer also allows you to connect devices using a wireless network or Wireless Support.
Before the printer is ready for use, don’t forget that the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf must use a print driver to support the function to work optimally. If you need HP Laserjet Pro M1536dnf driver, you can easily download the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf driver for Windows operating system. See also HP LaserJet Enterprise M607dn print driver
File Name: HPPSdr.exe
File Version: 5.7.1.014
File Size: 11.5 MB
Release date: December 8, 2022
– Security Fixes
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver
- Connect the USB cable between the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf printer and your computer or PC.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.