- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 8, Windows 8x64
HP LaserJet 1300n Driver
HP LaserJet 1300n has the main function of high-quality printing. In addition, this printer series also has a medium cost per print, making it very suitable for home printer use. HP LaserJet 1300n print driver installation includes photo and document printing from a windows computer.
This file includes a print driver-only solution that provides DOT4 USB bi-directional communication functionality for the HP LaserJet 1300n printer. If you want to download the full driver and software, see the HP LaserJet 1300 printer series.
File Name: Dot4x64.msi
File Version: 22.214.171.124
File Size: 1.1 MB
Release date: Apr 23, 2015
– Added support for HP LaserJet P3010 Series.
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet 1300n
- Connect the USB cable between the HP LaserJet 1300n printer and your computer or PC.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer to see whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.