- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64
HP Color LaserJet Pro M477fdw Drivers
This file includes everything you need to install your HP printer. This installer is optimized for Windows 8 and newer operating systems. This is a driver-only software solution intended for users who want printer drivers to use with their HP device. If your operating system is not listed, see the HP Color LaserJet Pro M477 printer series.
File Name: HP_Color_LJ_Pro_MFP_M477-PCL_6_v3_Full_Soln_22046.exe
File Version: 16.0.22046.719
File Size: 106.1 MB
Release date: March 21, 2022
– Repackaged without Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Functionality.
How to Install Driver HP Color LaserJet Pro M477fdw
- Connect the USB cable between the HP Color LaserJet Pro M477fdw printer and your computer or PC.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer to see whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.