- Posted by:
- Posted on:
macOS 12, macOS 11
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MX920 CUPS Printer Driver
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. See more Canon PIXMA MX920 series, compatible drivers.
File Name: mcpd-mac-mx920-16_60_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File Version: 126.96.36.199
File Size: 16.84 MB
|macOS 10.15/ 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12.1/ Mac OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8.5/ 10.7.5|
What’s New Ver.188.8.131.52
- The internal modules have been updated.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
In the [Print & Fax] window, click the “+” button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the “-” button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
- The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
- When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
- When printing from some applications, the check box for [Do not show again] in a message box is only available in the application currently used.
In addition, once you enable [Do not show again], you will not see the message box(the message box will not be displayed again.).
- Immediately after the OS installation, when launching the driver’s help from TextEdit or Preview without printing, the message “The selected topic is currently unavailable…” is displayed. Therefore, the driver’s help is not displayed.
Try either of the following methods:
– Launch the driver’s help after printing.
– Launch the help from the application software other than TextEdit and Preview, then open the driver’s help
See also Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver