- Posted by:
- Posted on:
macOS 11, macOS 10.15
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Scanner Driver
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
This driver is compatible with all types of Canon PIXMA MP280 series printers.
If you are a macOS Mojave 10.14 and macOS High Sierra 10.13 user. Download Ver.17.7.1h
or Ver.17.7.1b for macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5 users , OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8, and OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
File Name: msd_-mac-mp280-18_2_0-ea8_2.dmg
File Version: 18.2.0
File Size: 5.98 MB
What’s New Ver.18.2.0
- macOS Big Sur 11 has been supported.
- macOS Catalina 10.15 has been supported.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- When the OS is updated after the scanner driver is installed, scanning cannot be performed. Install the driver again.
- When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it? is displayed. Select [Open].