- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 MP Drivers
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software.
This driver is compatible with all types of PIXMA MG6400 series printers.
File name: mp68-win-mg6400-1_02-ea32_2.exe
File version: 1.02
File Size: 25 MB
Download and Installation
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
What’s New Ver.1.02
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as the supported OS.
- The following problems have been rectified: Improper color matching (WIA driver)