- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 MP Drivers
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software.
This driver is compatible with all types of Canon PIXMA MG2900 series printers.
See also Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver
File Name: mp68-win-mg2900-1_01-ejs.exe
File Version: 1.01
File Size: 25.59 MB
What’s New Ver.1.01
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The following problem has been rectified:
Scanning by the operation panel may not be performed when the computer is recovered from Sleep mode or the Standby status.
[Windows 11, Windows 10]
- Settings in the Printer Printing Preferences window are valid, while some settings in the OS standard print settings screen may not be. Use Printer Printing Preferences for necessary changes.
- Some layout printing may not work as expected in the OS standard print settings screen. To resolve this, use the Printer Printing Preferences to adjust the paper size.
- If a Japanese website is not printed properly in Internet Explorer 11, update both the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the scanner driver is not updated after an OS upgrade, scanning using the SCAN button on the Printer may not work. Re-install the scanner driver to resolve.
- If MP Driver installation is interrupted, reinstall it. This may happen if you cancel the installation, disconnect the USB cable, or turn off the power.
- Scanning from the printer’s scan button may not work if the connection is changed from network to USB. Reinstall MP Driver and change the connection method.