- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX
Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Ex is a handy software developed by Canon that allows you to create and print your own albums, calendars, stickers, and CD-ROM labels using the images you record with your digital camera. And furthermore, you can easily print great-looking borderless photos and so on in an easy, fast, and fun way.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX gives PIXMA owners many creative options, including the ability to produce borderless photos, albums, calendars, and even photo stickers. Currently, Easy-PhotoPrint EX has been replaced by Canon My Image Garden and All Easy-PhotoPrint EX functions are also available in My Image Garden software.
File name: eppx-win-4_7_0-hu.exe
File version: 4.7.0
File Size: 57 MB
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.4.7.0
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The supported models have been added.
- The following new media have been added to [Media Type].
<PRO-100 / PRO-100S>
– Photo Paper Plus Glossy II A
– Glossy Photo Paper A
- The following problem has been rectified:
< PHENOMENON >
When the [Glossy Photo Paper] is selected, the “Amount of Extension” in the borderless printing is not available.