- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64
HP Smart App for Windows
HP Smart app is software that allows you to print, scan, and manage your HP printer from Windows operating system. Before using this app, you will need a Windows device that is capable of running Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 11 as well as an HP printer.
Below are the HP Smart App features including;
- Set up new HP printers and connect your existing HP printers to your wireless network.
- Check supply levels and view error messages.
- Connect to other HP printers on your network.
- Start scan and print jobs.
- Order original HP printing supplies, register your printer, and get HP support.
- Perform maintenance tasks and change printer settings.
- Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer.
You will be able to connect your HP printer to your Windows device by following the instructions that are provided within the app once the software has been loaded and launched. Then, you can manage your printer, print papers and images, and scan items with this program.
In most cases, the HP Smart app will allow you to print, scan, and share files with your HP Printers. In addition, you have the ability to maintain and adjust the settings of the printer. See also the HP Smart app for Android.
Downloading the HP Smart app for Windows
Get the HP Smart for Windows
- Download the HP Smart app in this page
- If you are setting up HP Smart for the first time, you must create or sign in to an HP account to access all printer functions.
File name: HP Smart
File size: 251.23 MB
What’s new in this version
- Enhanced scan experience and new business Printables including business templates and productivity tools.