- Posted by:
- Posted on:
macOS 13, macOS 12, macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14
HP Smart App for Mac Download
HP Smart App is one of the great tools for printer management and setting up a wireless printer to a local wifi network. You can use the HP Smart app to print, copy, and scan from your Mac computer. Apart from that, you can also solve printing, setup, or scanning problems.
Overall, the app delivers printing and scanning features, while including some premium features like mobile fax. HP Smart on Mac helps share access, manage remotely, and print from anywhere with a compatible printer. When downloading, you are redirected to the app store. Therefore, we help direct you to the download with the following details;
File name: HP Smart for Desktop
File size: 113.1 MB
What’s new in this version
- Bug Fixes
How to Install the HP Smart app for Mac
- Get started by getting the HP Smart app. Disconnect the VPN before installing (if applicable).
- If this is your first time using an HP printer, you will need to register for a new account before you can access any of the available services.
- Aside from that, your regular HP credentials will work.
- The following step is to launch the HP Smart app and select the Add Printer or plus symbol.
- After that, link the printer to the wireless network in your immediate area.
How to Use the HP Smart app on macOS
HP Smart makes it easy to scan and print documents with just a few taps. Not only can you customize your printing experience, but you can also troubleshoot and resolve frequent issues.
- The steps involved in printing consist of choosing the print type from the main menu, selecting the content to print, and then adjusting the print job settings, if necessary. And then, after you’re done, select print to make a physical copy.
- You can choose to scan directly from the scanner glass, the document feeder, or the computer.
- Scanned documents can be used for experimentation with editing tools before being printed, saved, or shared.
- To manage your printer, access its settings by tapping its symbol in the HP Smart app’s main menu. The current printer status and more can be seen.
- Simply accessing the app’s settings from the bottom of the screen will allow you to add or remove tiles from your home screen.
If it happens that the HP Smart App doesn’t work, try to check the compatible version, maybe the version you are using is old. Apart from Mac, the HP Smart App is also available for the Windows operating system here.