- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64
HP LaserJet M140we Printer Driver Downloads
HP LaserJet M140we can print, copy and scan documents or photos. This product can print labels, envelopes, and paper wirelessly. It can print 22 pages per minute at 600 x 600 dpi for business printing. In addition, the M140we has Bluetooth, USB, and Wi-Fi. The HP Smart App, HP ePrint, and AirPrint offer mobile printing. Unfortunately, it can only print black and white documents, if you need a color printer see the HP Color LaserJet Pro M277n.
LaserJet M140we requires driver support for computer or laptop devices. The HP LaserJet M140we Driver is software that allows the computer to recognize a printer when connected to it. If you have installed the printer driver on the device, then the HP LaserJet M140we is ready to use. This download file contains the HP LaserJet M140we printer driver with the following details;
File Name: Full_Webpack-44.10.2768-LJM101-M106_UWL_Full_Webpack.exe
File Version: 44.10.2768
File Size: 119.6 MB
Release date: March 11, 2022
– Updated some basic information in the installation screen
How to Install HP LaserJet M140we Driver
- Connect the USB cable between the LaserJet M140we printer and your computer or laptop.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.