- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 10x64, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7x64
HP ePrint Software for Windows
It is possible to obtain cost-free productivity software in the form of HP ePrint. It is an effective method for protecting mobile printing used in businesses. After downloading and installing this program, you will be able to print fast from any computer, tablet, or smartphone that is connected to the printer.
To protect the confidentiality of printed materials, users of the HP ePrint software can print using a special code. You must register at an HP ePrint center after downloading this HP ePrint program in order to utilize it effectively. A unique email address will be created after your device is registered. Although the email address is changeable, using an automatically created email is advised for security reasons.
Additionally, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet, you may print to an HP ePrint-capable printer like the HP ENVY 4510 through the cloud at home, at work, or while you’re on the move. Thousands more HP ePrint Public Print Locations throughout the world are also accessible for printing.
File Name: HPEPrintAppSetupx64.exe
File Version: 18.104.22.16860
File Size: 31.2 MB
Release date: September 18, 2017
This is only for Windows 64-bit version, you can download HP ePrint for windows 32-bit version
How does HP ePrint work?
- Launch the HP ePrint app that you previously downloaded to your mobile device in order to make your printing selections.
- Select a printer to use from the options that are accessible on the list of network printers right now.
- Make use of the app’s automatic geosearch feature, and if the location of the printer is made public, select it from the list of possible results in the search field. You can also use keywords to narrow the scope of your search if you like.
- Proceed to the printer network of your choice and select the printout that you would like to use. If you are doing regular printing, HP ePrint will tell you where to get your printouts and provide you the option to do so.
How do I download and install the HP ePrint Software?
- Select “Download” from the menu.
- Choose Save in the Download File box.
- Select Open Folder once the file has finished downloading.
- Click the.exe file twice. The licensing agreement is accepted.
- Any installation settings can be changed. Choose Install.
- You are now prepared to locate and print to network-connected printers (wired and wireless), as well as printers linked using HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct.
Fix and Enhancements
– Corrected a failure to update user credentials when printing to ePrint Enterprise using a static ePrint print queue.
– Fixed a defect where a job goes to an error state when printing wireless direct.
HP ePrint is a convenient and easy-to-use printing solution that allows you to print from anywhere in the world using your HP printer. With the step-by-step guide we’ve provided, you should be able to download, install, and use the HP ePrint software without any problems. If you do encounter any issues, refer to our troubleshooting tips, and you should be able to resolve them quickly.