- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64
HP ENVY Photo 6255 Driver
This file includes the driver installer file that automatically installs the basic driver for your HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer. This is a driver-only software solution intended for users who want a print and scan driver to use with their HP device. This IS NOT a full software solution. If you want the full drivers and software see the HP ENVY Photo 6200 printer series.
File Name: Basic_Webpack_x64-44.11.2778-EN6200_Basicx64_Webpack.exe
File Version: 44.11.2778
File Size: 70.6 MB
Release date: Sep 1, 2022
– Updated localization string for Korean language.
How to Install Driver HP ENVY Photo 6255
- Connect the USB cable between the HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer and your computer or PC.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.