- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64
HP ENVY Inspire 7221e Printer Drivers
HP ENVY Inspire 7221e Printer driver is free software developed by HP to assist your computers in controlling various printer functions and features. Without this printer driver, some features embedded in the printer usually do not work correctly.
This file includes the complete set of drivers, installer software, and other administrative tools for the ENVY Inspire 7221e printer. This is a basic driver only, if you want to get full drivers and software, you can visit HP ENVY Inspire 7200e All-in-One series printers.
File Name: HPEasyStart-13.6.5-EN7200_55_4_5082_1_Webpack.exe
File Version: 55.4.5082
File Size: 212.4 MB
Release date: March 23, 2022
– Updated some basic information on the installation screen
How to Install Driver HP ENVY Inspire 7221e
- You have to download the HP ENVY Inspire 7221e Driver setup file. You can click on the suggested link above to download the setup file.
- When the setup file is ready, you can start running it. Running the setup file means that you open the installation wizard. There will be instructions to follow there. Just follow the step-by-step until it’s finished.
- Connect the USB cable between the HP ENVY Inspire 7221e Driver printer and your computer or PC. Don’t do that unless you see instructions for doing so.
- Wait a few seconds to see the printer’s connection to the computer. There will be more instructions to follow. Just follow the instructions to completion.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.