- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2338 Driver
This file includes an installer, a printer driver, and a scan driver for HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2338 printer. You can also download and install the complete drivers and software from HP DeskJet 2300 series printers.
File Name: Full_Webpack-44.9.2759-EN7100_Full_Webpack.exe
File Version: 51.3.4843
File Size: 101.3 MB
Release date: November 16, 2021
Fix and enhancements:
– Updated end user license agreement and data collection statement
How to Install Driver HP Ink Advantage 2338
- You have to download the HP Ink Advantage 2338 Driver setup file. You can click on the suggested link above to download the setup file.
- When the setup file is ready, you can start running it. Running the setup file means that you open the installation wizard. There will be instructions to follow there. Just follow the step-by-step until it’s finished.
- Connect the USB cable between the HP Ink Advantage 2338 Driver printer and your computer or PC. Don’t do that unless you see instructions for doing so.
- Wait a few seconds to see the printer’s connection to the computer. There will be more instructions to follow. Just follow the instructions to completion.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps