- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista64, Windows XP
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn Drivers
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn is a monochrome laser printer that offers print only functionality. This printer is compatible with the HP 655 black toner cartridge numbers and HP 656 (C,M,Y,K). The M652dn printer can connect to devices via USB connection, Ethernet, and Wireless connection (optional).
The initial step in setting up the Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer is very simple. Download and install the print driver for the operating system you are using. This download file includes the full suite of drivers, installer software, and other administrative tools located on the printer software CD.
File Name: Full_Webpack-43.5.2519-LJM652-M653_Full_Webpack.exe
File Version: 43.5.2519
File Size: 157.4 MB
Release date: November 24, 2021
– Updated end user license agreement and data collection statement
How to Install HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn Print Driver
- Connect the USB cable between the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn printer and your computer or PC.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Make sure you enter all values into the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Test the printer whether it works or not. If it doesn’t work properly, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.
See also HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw