- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vistax x64
Epson America, Inc.
Epson Easy Photo Scan
Epson Easy Photo Scan is a utility software that allows users to easily scan originals using Epson Scan, edit scanned images, and share them using Facebook or other popular photo-sharing sites on the web.
File Version: 1.00.18
File name: EPS_10018_ALL_web_41.exe
File size: 11.01 MB
Scanning Using Easy Photo Scan
You can use Easy Photo Scan to easily scan your originals, edit the scanned images, and upload them to Facebook or other online destinations. See also Epson Photo+ Software
Note: With OS X, in addition to scanning with Image Capture, you can download and install Epson Scan scanning software. Epson Scan provides additional image adjustment and photo correction features for enhancing scanned images and provides an interface for TWAIN-compliant OCR scanning software.
- Place your original on your product for scanning.
- Do one of the following to open Easy Photo Scan:
– Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Easy Photo Scan. Select your product and click OK, if necessary.
– Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select Epson Software and click Easy Photo Scan. Select your product and click OK, if necessary.
– OS X: Open the Applications folder, click Epson Software, and click Easy Photo Scan. Select your product and click OK, if necessary.
- Click the Scan icon. Your scanning program launches.
- Click Scan in the window that appears to scan your original. The scanned image is displayed in the Easy Photo Scan window with an automatically generated name.
- To edit the name of the file, select the image thumbnail at the bottom of the screen, click the icon, and enter the new filename.
- To edit the scanned image, click the Edit icon and select one of the displayed options.
- Repeat these steps for each image you want to upload.
- When you finish scanning, click one of the destination icons to upload the images.