- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Server 2008 x64, Server 2012 x64, Server 2016 x64, Server 2019 x64, Server 2022 x64
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant
Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant is software that allows you to diagnose or repair network status, and to perform printer setup on the network. See also Canon IJ Network Tool for Mac and Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool for Windows.
You can use the Wi-Fi Connection Assistant for the following:
- Searches for printers on the network and performs initial network setup for detected printers.
- Perform initial network setup by connecting printer and computer using a USB cable (Not available for some models).
- Change printer network settings.
- Diagnose printer settings and computer settings with Wi-Fi Connection Assistant installed if there are problems with the connection. In addition, Wi-Fi Connection Assistant improves printer and computer status (Not available for some models).
File name: ndsu-win-1_20_0-ea34_2.exe
File version: 1.20.0
File Size: 10 MB
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.1.20.0
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows Server 2022 has been added as a supported OS.
- The software name has been changed.
IJ Network Device Setup Utility -> Wi-Fi Connection Assistant
- The supported models have been added.
- If you attempt setting the wireless LAN by USB cable without installing the printer driver, an error may occur.