- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 8.1 x64 Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
This driver is compatible with all types of PIXMA MX330 series printers.
See also Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver
File Name: md64-win-mx330-1_02-ej.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 10.51 MB
What’s New Ver.1.02
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.