- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Mac OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7.5, Mac OS X v10.6.8, Mac OS X v10.5.8
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MP145 Scanner Driver
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for the Canon color image scanner.
This driver supports all Canon PIXMA MP140 series printers.
File Name: msd_-mac-mp140-12_13_3a-ej7.dmg
File Version: 12.13.3b
File Size: 5.83 MB
Download and Install Instructions
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MP145 Photo All-In-One Printer
The Canon PIXMA MP145 is a photo printer that is capable of doing everything, and it is capable of doing everything right in your own home. You have been seeking a device that can print, copy, and scan and this one provides all three of those capabilities for you.
Print head technology that has been awarded a patent permits the creation of images that are not only attractive but also long-lasting, and the size of these photographs may vary anywhere from that of a credit card to 8.5 x 11 inches. After this update, your copy will be more faithful to the image and text in the original than it was before.
In addition, the extending top of the Z-innovative Lid raises about an inch vertically, which enables you to create scans that are clear and comprehensive despite the size of the source document, which could be a personal notebook. This feature is available regardless of the size of the source document.
What’s New Ver.12.13.3b
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.