- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 8, Windows 8x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 MP Drivers
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software.
This driver is compatible with all types of Canon PIXMA MG7100 series printers.
See also Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver
File Name: mp68-win-mg7100-1_01-ejs.exe
File Version: 1.01
File Size: 20.55 MB
What’s New Ver.1.01
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as the supported OS.
- The following problems have been rectified:
– Improper color matching (WIA driver)
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.