- Posted by:
- Posted on:
macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Scanner Driver
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner. You can install the following items of the software:
- ScanGear: The TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
This driver is compatible with all types of Canon PIXMA MG5400 series printers.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver
File Name: msd_-mac-mg5400-19_0_0h-ea11.dmg
File Version: 19.0.0h
File Size: 27.06 MB
What’s New Ver.19.0.0h
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
- 64bit has been supported.
- A problem that a part of images scanned with grayscale become black has been corrected.
If you are using macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, OS X v10.8.5, OS X v10.7.5, OS X v10.6.8, and OS X v10.5.8 – Download Ver.19.0.0c
- When the OS is updated after the scanner driver is installed, scanning cannot be performed. Install the driver again.
- When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
IJ Scan Utility
- Phenomenon: When saving the scanned 1 GB or larger image, a warning dialog is displayed, but the image is not saved. This phenomenon occurs in JPEG format only.
Solution: Save the data in TIFF or PNG format.
- The help is not displayed even after the “?” button is pushed.