- Posted by:
- Posted on:
macOS 12, macOS 11
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 CUPS Printer Driver
This driver will provide full printing functionality for your product.
This driver is compatible with all types of Canon PIXMA MG3000 series printers.
See also Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver
File name: mcpd-mac-mg3000-24_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File version: 220.127.116.11
File Size: 16 MB
|macOS 10.15/ 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8|
What’s New Ver.18.104.22.168
- The internal modules have been updated.
- macOS Monterey (12) has been added as a supported OS.
- The problem that printing may not be performed depending on the setting of Ink Cartridge Settings has been rectified.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
- When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options.
- When printing from some applications, the check box for [Do not show again] in a message box is only available in the application currently used.
In addition, once you enable [Do not show again], you will not see the message box(the message box will not be displayed again.).