- Posted by:
- Posted on:
macOS 13, macOS 12, macOS 11
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 CUPS Driver
This is a printer driver for your selected model. This driver is compatible with all types of Canon PIXMA MG2500 series printers.
For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing Canon My Image Garden software.
See also Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver
File Name: mcpd-mac-mg2500-16_70_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File Version: 220.127.116.11
File Size: 15 MB
What’s New Ver.18.104.22.168
- macOS Ventura 13 has been supported.
- When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
In the [Print & Fax] window, click the “+” button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the “-” button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
- The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
- When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
- When printing from some applications, the check box for [Do not show again] in a message box is only available in the application currently used.
In addition, once you enable [Do not show again], you will not see the message box(the message box will not be displayed again.).
- Immediately after the OS installation, when launching the driver’s help from TextEdit or Preview without printing, the message “The selected topic is currently unavailable…” is displayed. Therefore, the driver’s help is not displayed.
Try either of the following methods:
– Launch the driver’s help after printing.
– Launch the help from the application software other than TextEdit and Preview, then open the driver’s help.